The high North of the UK offers couples wonderful Locations to get married. In Scotland, many historic castles and palaces still exist today. Not a few of them were converted to Hotels, and the gardens surrounded by beautiful, a perfect wedding backdrop. History and culture lovers can celebrate your wedding in Scotland, also, the Church in one of the original medieval churches or abbeys, or after the civil ceremony in the tradition of the blacksmiths of Gretna Green rich trust let
CELEBRATE YOUR WEDDING IN SCOTLAND IN THE BLACKSMITH OF GRETNA GREEN
17. Century to the 1960s, the directly to the English border, this Village of Gretna Green, a haven for couples to marry underage couples were allowed to close without the consent of the parents, the marriage was. Master of ceremonies was the local blacksmith, which is why the weddings were held in the village forge. Today, in 1712, built in the historic blacksmith's shop is a Museum, the three room is still willing-to-be from all over the world wedding get dressed. Thus, and Gretna Green remains, with around 5,000 weddings a year
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET MARRIED IN SCOTLAND?
A wedding in Scotland requires a bit of organization, but is basically fairly straightforward. Everything you need is in the documents is the following:
- A valid identity card or passport
- International Birth Certificate
- Residence or registration certificate
- Certificate of no impediment
- If divorced or widowed: divorce decree absolute or death certificate:
Submit us certified copies of these documents and we ensure that they are available to the Scottish registry office in a timely manner. We are happy to also take over the planning and Organisation of your wedding in Scotland, with everything that goes with it: Hotel, wedding photographer, groomsmen, cake, and, and, and. Contact us now and get individual by our experienced wedding planners will advise.